Pricing for Tone Zone Fitness Centers
Memberships can only be purchased during staffed hours.
All Tone Zone Fitness Centers are 24 hour-access for enrolled members in good standing.
- Single Membership – $38.00 per month
- Family Membership – $53.00 per month (Up to 3 people)
- Each Additional Family Member – $5.00 per month
- Day Passes – $10.00 (Can only be used during staffed hours.)
- Weekly Pass – $40.00 (Can only be used during staffed hours.)
- Pass for 10 Sessions – $70.00 (Good for 4 years)
- Pre-paid single 6 month membership – $228 (Includes 1 free month.)
- Pre-paid single 1 year membership – $456 (Includes 3 free months.)
- Pre-paid family 6 month membership -$318 (Includes 1 free month.)
- Pre-paid family 1 year membership -$636 (Includes 3 free months.)
Sorry, no membership packages can be put on hold.
**Prices do not include the $5.00 fee for each access card. All Memberships are required to have an access card per person, 16 years of age or older except for day and week passes.
**Anyone under 16 MUST be accompanied by a parent. Members must be at least 14 years of age. If you need to bring your children less than 14 years of age, they WILL NOT be allowed on the equipment for liability purposes.
Electronic Fund Transfer from your checking or savings account is accepted and encouraged for Auto-Renewal. Cash is also accepted.
All Tone Zone fitness centers are enrolled in the United Health Care Renew Active Program.